Voting

Friday, September 3, 2010

Summer fun

Pathetic, I know. Nothing since May?? I think this will become part of my weekly "things to do" list! Now that school has officially started, let's recap the summer. We started with a trip to Valley Fair and quickly decided that it needs to be a yearly tradition. It was such a great way to kick off the summer! Once again the boys rode almost every roller coaster....still can't get them to go on Steel Venom, though (if you haven't been to Valley Fair in awhile, you should look up the ride). I've become much more daring on rides that 20 years ago, I would have NEVER stepped foot on! We went with our neighbors this year and the moms...yes, only the moms were brave enough to go on the Power Tower. (the ride that lifts you way up into the air and then drops you!) AHHHHHHHHHH! Need I say more?? :)

The rest of the summer was consumed with baseball, softball and me working! We ended the summer with a 17 day vacation to Myrtle Beach, SC! After vacation, it was time to start preparing for going back to school. Does it ever seem that summer gets shorter and shorter every year??

No comments:

Post a Comment