Voting

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Our New Toy

We officially joined the group of Wii owners last night! The boys worked hard this summer taking care of the dog, mowing the yard, moving rock and doing misc. jobs. They decided to put their money together and purchase a Wii. Then Evan used birthday money to purchase a couple extra games and Trent and I bought and extra controller. We had the option of purchasing just the controller or spending $10 more and getting Wii play with a controller. We chose the latter of the two! So last night we came home and spent almost 3 hours playing games as a family...it was such an enjoyable time. I have to say, bowling and tennis are definitely my favorites although the game of lawn darts that I played with Trent was fun also!! I can see that many cold winter nights will be spent, in our cozy family room, playing Wii together.

Today, Carter has a friend over and so the 3 boys are playing Wii together. Trent is hoping to get the caps cut for our fire pit and flower bed and I.......well, what do I do everyday?? Picking up and laundry. Ugh. I get to throw grocery shopping in there also. But it will all be worth it when tonight, Trent and I get to have a date night. Out for dinner and then to Fanny Hill Dinner Theatre to see the play that my best friend, Deb is in. We're looking forward to a night out together.

No comments:

Post a Comment