Friday, October 30, 2009
The Chaos Continues
Well, we've had a little break from the chaos of life and now it's time to get back into it. It's been gradual increase in activities, but starting Sunday, everything will have started.......maybe the winter will go by fast if we're busy. So let's see....Sunday is church (which Trent and I are part of leading worship 2 Sundays a month) and basketball practice for Carter and Trent, who is coaching. Monday....I play soccer, Tuesday.....Trent plays dartball, Wednesday....Carter has church, Trent and I lead a small group and worship team practice, Thursday....Carter plays flag football, Friday.....it's empty for now, but starting in December will probably be taken up with travelling to basketball tournys. Now you just need to add in there Trent working everyday, me working 2 days a week, another basketball practice at some point during the week, practicing for a band lesson, homework with the boys, reading with the boys and PLEASE don't forget cleaning the house, laundry, grocery shopping, etc......Oh it makes me tired just thinking about it! Maybe, just maybe we overbook ourselves a bit. :) Oh well, we take one day at a time and believe me....we LOVE nights at home when there is nothing going on! Tonight Trent and I are going on a date.....gotta fill those love tanks! :) And then tomorrow is Halloween. The kids are excited....I'll just be glad when it's done. The amount of money that people spend on Halloween, drives me crazy. We have gotten to the point that we don't buy costumes...instead the boys come up with creative ideas on their own. I refuse to spend 20+ dollars on something they will wear for an hour or two. So this year, they both decided to be baseball players. Tomorrow night, they'll go trick or treating in our neighborhood and we may take them to one of the grocery stores that does "trick or treating" in the morning. It's something a little different and I think Aleah would especially enjoy it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow! You all are busy! Hang in there! Enjoy!
ReplyDelete