Saturday, August 15, 2009
The Case of the Missing Purple Deedee
On Wednesday evening, we realized that we could not find Aleah's purple blanket (which she affectionately calls her deedee). She LOVES her purple blanket and it's an extra special blanket because her great-grandma made it for her. The missing blanket stressed me out A LOT! And I spent a lot of time looking for it, knowing that it had to be in the house somewhere, because I knew we had it Monday evening at bedtime and we didn't take it anywhere on Tuesday or Wednesday. But where was it? It was like it had disappeared. So Friday afternoon, I called my grandma to ask about having another one made. That evening I was in her room, looking through everything again.....the play kitchen set...of course....she put her blanket under the sink!! Yeah. When I showed it to her, she grabbed it, snuggled with it and said, "oh, my pupo deedee". How sweet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So glad you found the missing deedee! And, maybe it's good if great grandma can make another, just in case!
ReplyDelete