Voting

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

oops

In my last post I meant to say that now that we're done with the demolition we CAN put it back together and start seeing the improvements. Guess I need a proof-reader!

Does anybody else have children that live for the Backyardigans?? Aleah LOVES them, can name them all (Tatash - Tasha, ooo ooo - uniqua, Toe - Tyrone, Aus - Austin and Poe - Pablo), and loves to "sing" the songs. In fact the newest is to lay in the pack 'n play (which was originally set up for Miss Geneva) and watch Backyardigans! Really. She'd rather lay in a cramped 3x3 area, than on my bed. Whatever. Anyway, so knowing her love for them, I decided a couple weeks ago to go on ebay and see what they had. I quickly found this cute little pink Backyardigans tote bag. Bidding was done within the hour and no one had bid on it, so I graciously bid 99 cents! Guess what? I won. Sweet. So imagine my surprise when now almost 2 weeks later, I still haven't received it. Hmmmm. Check the email. Oh, it's been shipped.....from where?....China???? The seller says, "if you haven't received it within the month please let me know". A month? Ok, maybe I need to be a little more observant when I buy off of ebay. A little less impulsive. Hope I get it soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment