I should have posted on Thursday, but obviously didn't.....no excuses...I just didn't. Well the pink Backyardigans bag made it and Aleah thinks it's great. She loads it full before we leave the house each time and then hands it to me and says, "heavy". :) She is such a little girl. In fact just the other day her uncle Josh and aunt Amanda came over and brought her a bag full of dress up clothes and shoes!! She tried some of the princess outfits on and almost all of the shoes! She loves shoes!! Jewelry, doing her hair, mommy's makeup, smelly lotion, painted toenails, dresses, and babies. Loves them all!!
Now I just have to figure out how to store all the dress up stuff (and I know my mom and dad have more for her that will probably come at Christmas time!), so she can actually get to it and play with it. I did a little research last night and found something that I think will work, and the best part is....instead of paying the $189 for it, Trent is going to make it! Yeah for a husband that loves to work with his hands.
Mauri,
ReplyDeleteIt'll be great to keep up with your family this way. Blogs are great! Your little girl is super, super cute, and your boys look just like your family and Trent!